View Profile groundsgoldviaemail

12 Movie Reviews

Ri-*urrp*ick and Morty is so popular with fanimators that there was no way this wo-wouldn't happen.

This is fantastic. One of the best on Newgrounds.

Who needs to review this work of fucking art. Take your 5 stars.

8 Game Reviews

I used to love this compilation so much. It's not because it's good, but I just love crappy games. Obviously, this isn't a 5-star game, but it's not meant to be. Keep up the bad work, Jon!

Wait, NO!

This is the best ending I could've hoped for. I'm tearing up. I can't wait to see Project Comet. If it's even half as good as Riddle School, I'll be happy.

Riddle School has always been a favorite of mine. Seeing the coverage it's got on YouTube has made me both happy that more people are playing it and angry that I didn't play it on MY channel first. No matter what Jon does, I'll play it. The Riddle series, ONAF and Undercook are games I would actually pay for. Keep up the good work, Jon.

7 Audio Reviews

I'm one of the few people not brought here by Geometry Dash. This song is absolutely fantastic.

@CrazzySpazzum This was made from bulletstorm.

MaxMoeFoe brought me here. Can't stop listening!

Sequenced responds:

thanks man! add me to your fav for more cool stuff

3 Art Reviews

lolololololololololololololololololol

dis so funny

.................:D

Amazing! I luvz it!

where the hell are her pupils

either im a dickhead or SHE DOESNT HAVE EYES!

The-Swain responds:

vampire

I'm a combo Game Dev/YouTuber you may have heard of. You know, Jacksfilms: Fivehead's Flight? No? Well, you've definitely not heard of me then.

n/a, Male